This update (11ee2cf) brings with it the following changes:
- Ensure variables used in the
list_log request handler are properly validated before use, avoiding a potential SQL injection security issue.
- The database server hardware was upgraded to handle more load, decreasing overall page load latency.
- When editing objects, you're now able to see which course the object is used in. Only users with editor access to the course can see this information.
- Fixed a database error when no valid users where specified in the
user_activity request handler.
- Large videos would sometimes not load because the timeout on the
data request handler was set a bit low. Bumped the timeout to 30 seconds to mitigate the issue.
- A textarea line-wrapping issue was fixed in the CSV editor view in the
manage_course request handler.
Feature removals / deprecations
- The last parts of the video transcoding feature was removed.