Today's update (e359913) brings with it the following changes:
- Fixed issue with thumbnail request handler sometimes crashing when generating thumbnail from an image object.
- Changed thumbnail request handler to only ever request a single frame when generating thumbnail from a video object. It still crashes when trying to generate thumbnail from incompatible video objects.
- The font size in the TinyMCE text editor has been changed from 10px to 12px for better readability.
- Refactored a lot of request handlers, ensuring more consistent code. There is a small risk of regressions. Please report any unexpected behavior.
- Performance statistics are now logged in a common format, ensuring consistency with other applications. The old JSON format is no longer used.
- Added missing alt attribute on MP4 video objects, improving accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where alt and title attributes weren't rendered on thumbnails if the value was the empty string or the value
- The template function
get_group_member_count() now properly returns an array, even when the array contains only a single item.
- Fixed wrong documentation on several request handlers.