This update (cbdaf4d) contains these changes:
- User activity is now tracked and regularely submitted to the server. It only includes how many seconds since you last touched the keyboard or moved/clicked the mouse (i.e., idle time). This activity tracker is usually hidden, but can be made visible by setting the configuration variable "show_interactivity" to a true value.
- All of this tracked activity is reported in two new reports named User activity and Page views. They are made available from a user's profile page. You can also reach it via the My students report. Look for the new button named Show activity at the bottom of the page. You can only see information about yourself and your students.
- Real-time user activity is kept for 2 weeks, daily summaries for 4 weeks, and weekly summaries are kept forever. This should make it much easier to figure out what a user has been doing. The report is also much more accurate than the old Usage log feature, which is now deprecated and will be removed at some point in the future.
- Sites listed when managing institutions are now ordered by site title.
- New template function called request_handler_name_map(), which is used to lookup the label of a request handler.
- Most tables now use a consistent style and are both sortable and searchable.
- Added template true/false functions, so it is now quite simple to embed literal JSON into templates.
- The jQuery metadata plugin was removed. Please use the built-in support for HTML5 data attributes instead.
- The last read / last edited objects links in the user profile page have been removed. This information can now be found in the Page views report.