Today's update (0b2075d) brings with it the following changes:
- The voice recorder now utilizes HTML5 Web Audio support if your browser is capable. If you use a browser with HTML5 Web Audio support you're also able to pause and resume your recording.
- A new template function, gen_uuid(), was added to generate unique identifiers inside templates.
- It's now possible to debug how the Flash/HTML5-based voice recorder is behaving. Set the configuration variable debug_app_recorder to a true value if you need it. It is disabled by default. It can be used on all configuration levels.
- More API documentation for template functions were added. Also slightly improved layout of code snippets.
- Some SVG files were not detected properly. This has now been fixed. SVG dimension detection has also been improved.
- If your user-interface language was set to Danish, all enhanced tables didn't render properly. This has been fixed.
- Native Portfolio popups didn't disable default click behavior (bubbling). It should now.
- If multiple voice recorder instances with different configurations were present on a single page, then the on-upload-behavior would always come from the last instance's configuration. This has now been fixed.