This version (fbd24d1) brings with it the following changes:
- New feature: PIN code registration for sites. Users can now register themselves based on a shared PIN code associated with a particular customer/site.
- New feature: CEFR/PlacementTest email report now includes user's email address.
- Bugfix: link() template code now works with fragment parameter.
- Bugfix: GZip compression is disabled on Microsoft Internet Explorer 9. This should make the site work in IE9 beta.
- Bugfix: Right-to-left languages should now render properly on Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.
- Lots of improvements to the backend to increase consistency.
- More robust user interface language changing.
- Bugfix: Able to handle malformed Unicode (UTF8) better in filenames in zip archives.
- Development changed to use Git (from Subversion). The only visible change is the different version number at the bottom of the screen.