Today's update (9899ece) brings with it the follow changes:
- Updated third-party SSL/TLS modules to support OpenSSL 1.1 properly.
- Diminished the number metrics emitted from the queue worker when new jobs are created.
- A tracing identifier is now generated and added to all HTTP requests, allowing for more in-depth analysis when issues are encountered.
- Improved database restore script allowing for point-in-time recovery.
- Fixed issue with accidental overwriting of config set entries, site config entries and user config entries.
- Fixed issue with course rebuilt timestamp not being updated when course is rebuilt.
- Previously plain text files created in Notepad with default encoding would be detected as UTF-8, which was wrong. They should now detect properly as ISO-8859-1 (Latin1).