This update (ac2cf8f) brings with it the following changes:
- Ability to change the content of a document based on intervals. You use it by embedding an object normally into a document, and then set the custom_init variable cycle_object to the objects identifier and specifying a timeout value for the cycle_interval. This will automatically cycle all the objects in the same folder as the initial object whenever the interval expires.
- The chat window will now open in a new window/tab by default.
- When sending an audio recording to your supervisor, the message editing step is skipped and the message is sent directly.
- Resizing of the chat window will no longer cause the content to disappear.
- Removed use of HTML cleanup on document preview.
- A blank entry that was present in the folder menu when using a header object is now gone.