Today's update (6b463a0) brings with it the following changes:
- Now avoids non-read permissions assigned to anonymous user.
- Increased hardware resources to handle additional load because of home-schooling situation.
- Enabled teachers to save edits without notifying student until the document is ready.
- Added assessment plugin to object editor, which enables teachers to highlight different parts of the text with color and information.
- Improved voice recorder app to use current browser APIs for microphone access.
- The add new site behavior has been improved to avoid accidential overwriting of site information.
- The notify supervisor feature in the object editor has a simpler user experience.
- Improved process-oriented document writing workflow by allowing the description field to be used as a comment for author.
- Improved readability of object editor contents by increasing line height.
- Fixed accessibility issues in synthetic speech user interface.
- Some buttons in the user profile page now have improved accessibility.
- Large resolution video can now be played without overlapping the viewport. This isssue should now be fixed.
- Fixed issue with no memberships being shown in user profile if e-Portal user isn't a member of any institution groups.
- Fixed issue where administrator role from e-Portal is turned into an institution and course administrator role. Now it properly assigns the supervisor role in the same situation.
- Fixed an issue in the message reading pane where the delete or mark as unread button would redirect to new message instead of back to list.