Today's update (dbcd9f2) brings with it the following changes:
- User permissions can now be removed in Portfolio automatically via push messages when e-portal information is modified.
- It is now possible to perform automated user-interface testing against a test database.
- Web server changed from Apache 2 to Nginx. This should improve performance because we can enable HTTP keep-alive.
- Session ID now includes port number if non-default. This is to differentiate between production and test on the same server.
- Beanstalk queues for production and testing are now separate.
- Let web server handle which HTTP methods are allowed (only GET and POST). This should make server a bit more robust against attacks.
- Improved legend text in user activity request handler.
- Ensure cached responses (HTTP 304) uses correct headers, which should fix a HTTP keep-alive issue with Google Chrome and possibly other browsers.
- If an e-portal user was disabled and/or merged with another one, you would sometimes get a database error during login via e-portal. This should now be fixed.
- A user without an email address registered in e-portal would be unable to login to Portfolio again after a removal/re-addition. This should now be fixed.
- Fix a database error on page view ping which caused time accounting to stop prematurely if the same ping was reported more than once.