This update (65f3052) brings with it the following changes:
- If a user is logged out because their IP address changed, inform them about it.
- Disable use of the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header as the source of the client IP address. It can be forged. Only approved reverse proxy servers are now allowed.
- Added Burmese, Sorani (Central Kurdish) and Kurmanji (Northern Kurdish) translation languages.
- Added new user interface languages Greek and Romanian. If a user selects this language the messages will come in English, as the language has not yet been translated.
- Upgraded the languages Arabic, German and Turkish to user interface languages. Same note as above applies.
- Improved the names of both Norwegian languages and Pashto.