This update (e9c70bb3) brings these changes:
- Institution administrators can now choose from a list of URLs to include in the welcome email when they register new users. Global administrators should set the site configuration variable allow_site_publishing to a true value to enable the feature on a specific domain.
- Improved the performance of the My students report considerably.
- All new users that register will now get an auto-generated user name if they don't specify one during registration.
- The no_framework template variable is now globally available.
- Remove display of email in all reports.
- A one-time process has been executed to clean up invalid email and user name on all users. It auto-generated a user name on all users that had their email set as their user name.