Today's update (40f90ea39) brings with it the following changes:
- Google Chrome v80 made changes to SameSite cookie behavior. The SameSite attribute on cookies is used to control cross-domain behavior. All cookies are now set to
Samesite=Lax, but session cookies are explicitly set to
- Talkbook sound files are now served with CORS headers. This solves a playback issue with translation audio files used in D-bok.
- HTTPS certificates are now issued using LetsEncrypt ACMEv2.
- Updated to the latest Perl toolchain. This might give minor performance improvements.
- Added conversation view for messages. Now users can see all of the conversations they have had with another person on a single page.
- Added inline attachment option to new message screen, now user can upload new file or choose any existing object as attachment to a message. Where you want to store the uploaded attachment can be chosen.
- Message reply status is now available in the messaging system.
- Messaging inbox/outbox search query is sticky now, it remembers what you have searched when you re-enter the page.
- Accessibility of the sound player has been improved.
- Accessibility of the
manage_language template function has been improved.
- Fixed user-interface inconsistency with tab navigation in messaging feature.
- Fixed inability to navigate cells in quiz type matchbox with keyboard.
- Added reference documentation for:
- Template behavior
- BlobMachine behavior
- User collection and permission manager behavior
- User, object and quiz container models
- CSV parsing, captcha validation, business metric logging, pagination, macro and talkbook libraries