Today's update (c018ee9) brings with it the following changes:
- The editor field has been completely removed from object custom_init.
- The codebase field (used by Java applets) has been completely removed from object custom_init.
- The flash-settings, flash-data, java-settings and java-data object types should no longer be used (deprecated). You should use the object types app-input and app-output instead. They can be used by any app, regardless of implementation language.
- New course_enrollment_ui() template handler. This makes it possible to create documents that allow students to enroll themselves into courses without institution administrator involvement.
- The search feature (top right in most templates) has been reimplemented, and now allows fairly easy addition of new search providers.
- Translations for our supported languages are now also available.
- Lexin search providers and others that use Latin1 encoding should now work with non-ASCII letters.
- A good amount of Lexin nynorsk search providers have been added.
- A lot of existing search providers have been updated with working URLs.
- It is now possible to locate users in the new message dialog with autocomplete.
- The course assignment to institution user-interface have been completely redesigned. It should now be much easier to assign course licenses to institutions, and also notice any excessive license usage.
- Unlimited license count can now be accomplished by setting the license count to 0.
- It is now possible to forcibly navigate to a course's root container when using nav_course request handler.
- Plain textareas should now use a monospace font again.
- When a user navigates to a course, their course progress is always updated.
- Tables that used the tablesorter system should now properly sort cells with HTML in them.
- Institution administrator role should now be reported properly in all reports.
- Creating new groups with non-ASCII characters in them should no longer cause encoding error.
- Invert checkboxes toggle in file manager should now work in Internet Explorer 7 and 8.