Today's update (76c9f3d) brings with it the following changes:
- Implement HTTPS support, allowing wildcard certificates and automatically generated certificates using letsencrypt.org.
- A redirect from HTTP to HTTPS is automatically performed if a certificate is available for the domain.
- The web server configuration should give an SSL Labs A rating for all domains.
- Certificates acquired using Let's Encrypt are automatically renewed 30 days before they expire.
- The default certificate name (for clients that don't support TLS SNI) is
- Domains that we explicitly don't want HTTPS for can be excluded.
- A wildcard certificate for portfolio.no and fagbokforlaget.no will arrive shortly.
- Added Arabic Syria (ar_SY) content language code.
inline display mode for quiz type radio. Unfortunately, because of an excessive use of the previous default
block display mode, the default is block (when all other types default to inline). If you want inline display mode for type radio you need to explicitly set
display_mode => 'inline'.
- Improve icon for set default search method.
- Adding HTTPS support should fix the microphone access issue in Google Chrome when using the voice recorder.
- Fix broken select user UI in object/container edit permissions tab.
- Cleanup CSS selectors in request_read_account template.