The update applied today (1743821) brings with it the following changes:
- New feature: It is now possible to create institution groups that students can enroll into without supervisor intervention. The new group_enrollment_ui template handler creates the necessary user interface.
- New feature: User information can now be verified by using the new manage_user_info template handler inside any document. All sites that use self-registration or otherwise add users in bulk are encouraged to add it to a visible start page.
- Bugfix: Missing icons are back in the object and container permissions editor.
- Bugfix: Sites with PIN codes associated with them can now be deleted.
- Bugfix: A workaround for rendering issues in KFN for Internet Explorer 9 users have been implemented.
- Bugfix: Setting your initial avatar picture no longer gives error.