Today's update (e49fef5) brings with it the following changes:
- The folder menu template (element_menu) has been rewritten to use the new
fs2tree template function, which should speed it up quite a bit.
- Display of forum comments should be faster because the backend database structure has been significantly improved.
- A new template function called
fs2tree has been added, which is used to convert the array from
filesystem template function into a tree structure, which should be useful for template designers.
- The translation languages Amharic, Oromo and Swahili has been added.
- On Safari (Mac/iOS) autocorrection and autocapitalization was done to the quiz type text, which was unfortunate, as it caused a lot of typing errors which could've been avoided. This behavior has been disabled.
- The HTML layout of the
filesystem request handler has been improved by using the new
fs2tree template function.
- Virtualhost and response time has been added to backend web server logs, allowing better monitoring.
- The commenting feature was redesigned to avoid a circular foreign-key constraint, allowing improved database backup performance.
- The database backup script is now more automation-friendly.
- SoundManager was upgraded to version 2.97a.20150601, which should fix the HTML5 MP3 playback issue on iOS/Safari.
- An internal error when trying display a message without a sender was fixed.
- Tables were missing labels if user interface language was set to Arabic. This has been fixed.
- A file-not-found error was triggered if the incomplete Spanish user interface language was used. This has been fixed.