Today's update (6f5f52e) brings with it the following changes:
- The performance of the user memberships report was improved a lot.
- The performance of the course results report was improved.
- A report for how much a user has progressed in courses was added to the user profile.
- A report with the lowest course object scores was added to the user profile. It makes it easy to see which course objects the student needs to work on. It is a subset of what is available in the course result report.
- A report for user submissions was added to the user profile. This makes it easy to find essays that the student is working on. It is a subset of what is available in the course result report.
- The user activity report now supports reporting activity information for a range of dates, not just a single day or week. Additional information was added to the table legend to clarify some date range issues.
- The course results report now supports a range parameter, making it possible to only see activity for a certain date range.
- The report of access keys assigned to a user and the report to show all institution, group and course memberships were extracted out of the user profile and moved to their own request handlers. The user profile still load these reports into the page.
- Added user name to page title for the following reports:
- When a supervisor views the course result of a student the student identifier wasn't logged. This is now fixed.
- Downgraded FFMPEG from version 4.x to version 3.x because of unmaintained third-party code. This might impact the ability to create thumbnails for some video formats.
- Improved developer documentation for the
course_result request handler.