Today's update (444a0e43) contains these changes:
- If a recorder app is available, all of the internal sound recording features in Portfolio will use this app instead of the existing Java-based applet. The new sound recorder app uses a Flash-based approach instead, which should be more compatible. Future improvements might be to add WebRTC audio support to avoid Flash completely.
- Added an app proxy request handler, which makes it possible to link directly to globally defined apps, like the d-book web reader.
- When login page is opened inside an iframe, text input focus is no longer changed.
- The My students report has been changed into one big table with groups hidden, but expandable on click. Seeing just students for a specific group can be achieved by filtering manually on the group using the search box. This should make the report simpler to read and understand for most users.
- Leading and trailing whitespace in config variables are now trimmed when saving and updating them.
- Character encoding in title and description when creating and modifying objects should now work more consistently.
- Fix horizontal scrollbar issue in My configuration report in Chrome.
- Fix indentation issue in quiz type radio and check. The text should no longer wrap below the radio/checkbox.