Today's update (ead4274) brings with it the following changes:
- All Java applets (JUpload, ListenUp and PFXcell) are now signed and should work without security exceptions on Java 7u51.
- The last page view before an explicit logout was not being stored properly. Should now be fixed.
- If an action caused an error, a page view registration was tried, but caused errors. The page view registration should no longer occur.
- Quiz type radio was not rendering consistently in inline mode in all states. Should now be fixed.
- When supervisors scored a student assignment, the comment was not included in the message to the student. This should now be fixed.
- It is now possible to choose which version of the sound recorder (Flash/Java) to use on all configuration levels. The boolean variable is named use_app_recorder.
- Registration of page views now have better diagnostics, which should make it easier to debug issues.
- Upgraded to JUpload 5.1.0.
- The robots.txt and favicon.ico files are now static, which should ensure search engines are less likely to cause denial-of-service attacks if they are a bit aggressive.