This update (775d824) brings with it the following changes:
- The access key form will now automatically log you in if you specify an existing email address and password. It will also redirect back to the front page or to a user-specified URL properly.
- Added new feature that makes it simple for a user to upload their photo and set their avatar.
- Frontend developer reference documentation framework has been created and some reference documentation has been added. Some backend documentation is also available to global administrators. More documentation will come in a future update.
- New template function get_system_group_id.
- Some request handlers can now skip rendering the main page title (H1 element), but still show the page title. The user profile request handler and documentation handler uses this new feature.
- The tables used to list the developer documentation now has improved usability. You can now quickly filter using incremental search.
- The file uploader is now more flexible. You can specify extension filter, file permission and callback function.
- Completely redesigned the visual layout of the Message of the Day page section. Should look more modern now. This style is always included in page, so sites using no_default_design override don't need to worry about designing it.
- The MOTD will no longer show for a brief moment and then be hidden if the user has decided to hide it.
- Improved anchor button style. Should look more like a button now.
- Fixed bug which could cause loss of information in manage site containers request handler.
- The event tracking of sound files didn't create a usable label in the Google Analytics report. This should now be fixed.
- The width of the title field in the content editor and the text box in the score feedback handlers have been fixed.
- The left margin on paragraph and header text wasn't consistent because we were using EM units. This has been fixed by changing to pixel units.
- If both the description and body content had broken HTML in the content editor, it was impossible to toggle code view for body content. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed several bugs related to avatar display in user profile.
- The configuration edit feature in the user profile was broken if an administrator was looking at a user profile. Only the user itself can edit their configuration. Links that allowed this broken behavior was removed.
- The MOTD will no longer be styled wrong in print view.