With this update (884ec45) comes the following changes:
- The course result/activity report has been completely rewritten and now includes more information than before. All columns are now sortable for easier navigation. The following information has been added to the report:
- Recording responses and writing documents based on course objects.
- Time spent on reading and answering quizzes.
- Timestamps for last time read, answered, delivered, corrected and modified.
- Full path to the course document.
- Average score for all scores submitted.
- Voice recordings now include information pointing back to the document they were created from. This makes it possible for them to show up in the course result report.
- The Add user to group button in the group membership listing now points to the collection UI.
- The group membership list now includes a button to see activity for selected users. Only the users that are your students will be visible in the activity report. Any non-student user will be silently ignored. This is a feature to protect user's privacy.
- It is now possible to use the collection UI to add users to a non-institution group.