Today's update (1234623) brings with it the following changes:
- All request handlers that support search queries now need a minimum of three characters to be valid. The search syntax is now consistently validated before it is passed on to the database.
- The My students report has been improved. It should now render faster.
- The group members report has been optimized quite a lot and should no longer cause timeouts for groups with excessively large member count. If more than 100 table rows are shown then icons are skipped to improve speed. If more than a 1000 users are shown then they are not collectable.
- The inbox/outbox should now be much more performant. The local template variables are also much more consistent. The HTTP API has been slightly changed (related to pagination).
- Automatically-generated messages older than a year will now be automatically deleted.
- The Course result report now shows the total time used in the course.
- The continous summary table in Page views report has been hidden behind the
enable_page_views_live_report user configuration variable. It is off by default.
- The MP3 audio player can now be configured to place the label, slider and buttons in whatever order you want it. The currently-playing audio player is now targetable with a CSS class.
- Global and system groups are now shown in the user profile, if the user is a member of them.
- The following request handlers now support ignorable path parameters before the UUID:
Feature removals / deprecations
flash-settings object types were removed. Existing objects have been changed to type
flash-data object types were removed. Existing objects have been changed to type