Because of some unexpected side-effects during the user cleanup work, Portfolio
was unavailable Thursday afternoon and evening. We're very sorry about extended
Today's update (b2bba79) includes the following changes:
- The My supervisors report should now be much faster.
- The Students and supervisors report (accessible from institution menu) should be a great deal faster.
- The User registration timestamps report (accessible via group view) should be more efficient.
- Wave files are now played back with on-the-fly conversion to MP3. This should make audio playback of recorded speech more compatible across devices.
- Special user folders are now renamed using the user's framework language during login. The home folder will use the nickname of the logged-in user.
- Error messages are now rendered more consistently, and technical details should be less prominent, increasing usability.
- The CSV parsing of users in the Manage institution handler is more robust.
- The login form and logic has been cleaned up and should be more user-friendly. It is now possible to login using non-HTML workflows (e.g. JSON or XML).
link() TT function now allows specifying the size of the popup window. Fullscreen mode is also possible.
- Users registered more than a year ago which have never logged-in have been removed.
- Better explanation of interactivity number on user activity report.
- Users with duplicate user names (because of case difference) have now been eliminated and it should no longer be possible to create them.
- When word playback in TTS (used in Mot målet) crosses a line boundary (LF) the sound was previously not played back. This should now be fixed.
- White-space before and after quiz answers (text type) are now trimmed.
- Ensure an invalid avatar user config variable doesn't break user profile rendering.
- Creation of large comments and message responses should now work as expected.
- Config variables are only shown when editing a user's profile if it is your own profile.