Today's update (f1916f2) brings with it the following changes:
- Container listings should be slightly faster to load because the amount of
generated HTML code is smaller.
- The identifier (UUID) generator and validation methods were refactored,
fixing some bugs and slightly improving performance.
- The top menu has been extended with an option to send a new voice message
directly to your supervisor.
- The new_message and add_recording request handlers now properly supports
customized page redirection.
- Documentation for the following request handlers were added:
- Documentation for Portfolio::UUID was added.
- Comments are now always edited with the WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE), which
should ensure whitespace is maintained on display.
- Empty popups are no longer shown when you click on them.
- Added back support for talkbook lookups in popups using the legacy format
lookup => "X_lyd" to indicate a letter phoneme.