Today's update (0e8ab70) brings with it the following changes:
- A legal warning about cookie usage is now shown on top of each page with a link to more extensive documentation. If a site uses custom cookies, the template
request_cookies should be extended to document their use.
- When logging in using the e-portal, only the user that is logging in is now created or linked up (previously associated supervisors or students where also created). This means that only student/supervisor-relationships where both students and supervisors have logged in at least once will be created. It is recommended that teachers log in at least once to one of their products in the e-portal before students log in to ensure connections are set up before students start to use the products.
- The CEFR placement test algorithm has been modified to allow skipping missing documents in the initial categories. This enables use-cases where we only want to test speech-related categories.
- Android, iOS and Microsoft Edge browsers and mobile platforms should now be properly detected, allowing content to be customized for these devices and browsers. Internet Explorer is now detected as
ie instead of
msie. Templates should use the
client_browser.is_ie check instead of the exact name, so content should not be impacted. The same applies to the Windows platform. It now returns the name
windows instead of explicit names for each version of Windows. The check
client_browser.on_windows should always be used in templates.
- Several request handlers now show page titles with the name of the item being edited.
- Increased line-height for code examples in reference documentation to avoid underscores not being rendered.
- Fixed PIN code case-sensitivity bug reported on revisor.portfolio.no.