Today's update (version 4358a94) brings with it the following changes:
- API change: Template attribute course.root_container was removed, use root_data instead.
- API change: Template attribute group.parent_container was removed, use parent_data instead.
- Security change: Lesedilla TTS feature is now available to anonymous users.
- Bugfix: Institutions, groups and users are now sorted according to user's language in most places.
- Bugfix: Upgraded to TinyMCE 3.4.2. Should fix problems with Internet Explorer 9.
- Performance improvement: Listing institutions should be much faster.
- Layout improvement: Course membership display in user profile reimplemented. Should be easier to understand.
- Information improvement: The group list now lists all related groups for the user, not just global groups.
- New feature: It is now possible to list the 25 most active/popular bloggers for a given institution.
- New feature: PIN code series (and shared PIN codes) can now be deactivated on a given date. Some other information can also be modified after creation.
- New feature: New request handler for getting price information on books (by ISBN) from several websites.
- New feature: Added generic Google Analytics code block. Activate on any site by setting the configuration variable google_analytics_id to the UA-XXX code from Google. Remember to remove any existing Google Analytics tracking code you might have been using in the site template.
UPDATE 2011-04-29 19:45: The update has been completed successfully.