Today's update (e736cb2) brings with it the following changes:
create_response() template function has been more or less completely rewritten. It is now rendered on the page instead of opening a new window/tab. It allows inline editing of a response object. This should improve useability for students quite a lot.
- It is now possible to see how much blob storage space a user has consumed.
- Added font-size option to the simple TinyMCE editor.
- Improved message when object is saved and sent to supervisor.
- When rendering origin object while editing a response object, the response is no longer shown in the dropdown, avoiding double display of the same content.
- Inconsistent styles for info/warning/error messages has been cleaned up.
- Test suite has been improved quite a lot. It can now be run in continuous integration services.
human_size() template function now works with the value
- Fixed issue with inconsistent padding/margin around some TinyMCE toolbar elements.
Feature removals / deprecations